Dr. Gustavo Navarro comes from the Faculty of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Guadalajara and obtained his title as a Spinal Surgeon and Minimally Invasive Surgery from the National Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics and the Column Institute of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
• Surgeon Endorsed by the Autonomous University of Guadalajara.
• Orthopedic Surgeon Endorsed by the Veracruzana University and the Mexican Federation of Orthopedic and Traumatology Colleges.
• Fellowship of Spine Surgery at the National Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Endorsed by AOSpine.
• Fellowship of Minimally Invasive Surgery and vertebral reconstruction techniques, endorsed by the Instituto de Columna of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
• Active Member of the Mexican Federation of Orthopedics and Traumatology Colleges (FEMECOT).
• Active Member of the Mexican Association of Spinal Surgeons (AMCICO).
• Active Member of the AOSpine.
• Active Member of the American Column Society (NASS).